Wednesday 3 April 2013

Eat & Drink for £1 a day - 28 Day Challenge - Day 23


For some reason I've been hungry all day today. Not only did I have both an apple and an orange for breakfast, but I also had a huge lunch of leftovers from two days ago. There was a bit more than a portion left, but I had it all, and shortly afterwards I was hungry again.

I managed to resist eating anything until dinner time, when I had two portions (all that was left) of the stew I made yesterday. I squirted a little fresh lemon juice over it, and also had the last avocado with it. And I'm still hungry. It's going to be a long evening, I'll have to get my knitting out to distract myself.


If you would like to help by sponsoring the clean water project in Meru, Kenya, please go to  http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=stopcocks

No comments:

Post a Comment