Sunday 7 April 2013

Eat & Drink for £1 a day - 28 Day Challenge - Day 27

Today has been just as deliciously lazy as yesterday. I started the day with a mug of hot bouillon and a DVD, and then a bit later on I had an apple. In between reading my book and playing with the kittens I also managed to have lunch, very conveniently I had made enough stew the day before yesterday to last me for another few days. It could have done with some fresh chopped chilli, but that might be added once this challenge is over if there is still some of it left.

Dinner today was very similar to yesterdays as well, boiled rice with the remaining sweetcorn and half the remaining green peas. I also added some bouillon powder, half the borlotti beans, the rest of the red pepper, some courgette and the rest of the tomato purée.


Please help by sponsoring the clean water project in Meru, Kenya,   http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=stopcocks

No comments:

Post a Comment