Friday 15 March 2013

Eat & Drink for £1 a day - 28 Day Challenge - Day 4

Today was definitely a better day than yesterday. Not sure why, but it was just so much easier to stick to the plan. I managed to resist temptation yesterday as well, but it was really hard work. 

This morning flew by, I had a few glasses of water, and I was intending to have some bouillon, but all of a sudden it was nearly 2pm and I decided to have my lunch instead. Lunch was a bowl of warm sweetcorn and ready-boiled yellow peas, with a tablespoon of tomato purée for taste. It was tasty and filling, but looked pretty much like most of the other meals I've had so far these last few days, which is to say - bland.

Again the afternoon was so busy I didn't have time to miss having a snack. 

My dinner will be some broccoli and cauliflower from the freezer, boiled in water with some bouillon. 


1 comment: