Thursday 21 March 2013

Eat & Drink for £1 a day - 28 Day Challenge - Day 10

Day 10 was a very busy day, and it went by like a whirlwind. For breakfast I had my usual mug of hot bouillon, and then at mid morning I had a little snack; a carrot. It was delicious and fresh, and gave me lots of renewed energy.

For lunch I had leftovers from day 9's dinner, and it was perhaps even better tasting than the night before. Rushing around all afternoon I stopped for five minutes to have another snack (carrot), it was one of those days where I just craved snacks and carrots are perfect for it, sweet in taste and full of energy.

My dinner was, I'm afraid to say, the same as my lunch. I was completely exhausted after such a busy day, and so it was a relief to find a ready made meal in the fridge.


If you would like to help by sponsoring the clean water project in Meru, Kenya, please go to  http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=stopcocks

2 comments:

  1. I think you might end up malnourished. Hardly any protein, 0 fats, and very few calories on an ongoing basis could be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's quite a bit of protein in the stew, and also calories. Thank you for your concern, though, but I can assure you I'm doing fine.

    ReplyDelete