Monday 25 March 2013

Eat & Drink for £1 a day - 28 Day Challenge - Day 14


Day 14 was one of those days where I was running around trying to get everything done at once. I got up a bit late, so didn't really have time to sit down for breakfast, instead I snacked on carrots throughout the morning until it was lunchtime. Luckily I had thought to prepare lunch the evening before, when I had boiled rice and lentils. There were some leftover cooked swede as well, and along with the remaining tomatoes this made a perfect, and quite large, lunch. I didn't manage to eat it all, so the remainder went in the fridge for the next day.

By the time I got home I was feeling quite rough, the sore throat Id been nursing for the last couple of days was getting so bad it felt like sandpaper, and I could feel a proper cold coming on, so I did what I normally do when I feel like I'm getting ill; I had a warm bath and then went to bed early and got a long night's sleep.


If you would like to help by sponsoring the clean water project in Meru, Kenya, please go to  http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=stopcocks

1 comment: