Thursday 28 March 2013

Eat & Drink for £1 a day - 28 Day Challenge - Day 17

Another day of feeling rubbish and with no appetite. I managed to eat an apple, a banana and three carrots throughout the day, like yesterday, and like yesterday they tasted of absolutely nothing. When I got home from work I fell asleep while changing into comfortable clothes, and had a lovely unscheduled snooze for a few hours. I really didn't want to get up again when I woke up, but knowing that I don't do well if I've had several days with hardly any food I realised I had to.


After clambering down the stairs I made a lovely salad, (spinach, avocado, tomatoes, red pepper & onion) and I can feel it doing me good already - but I'm still straight back to bed with a mug of hot water. Hopefully some more sleep and a few days off from work will do me good.

If you would like to help by sponsoring the clean water project in Meru, Kenya, please go to  http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=stopcocks

2 comments: